Speedway Press 100% Money Back Guarantee
Everything we print is fully guaranteed. If our customers are not satisfied at any time, we will take all appropriate actions to resolve the problem to their complete satisfaction.
Our Quality Pledge
Mitchell's Speedway Press is committed to Total Quality, a way of doing business that focuses on fully satisfying our customers' requirements. We strive to achieve continuous improvements in the quality of our printing and services, and our work is 100 percent guaranteed. If our customers are not satisfied at any time, we will take all appropriate actions to resolve the problem to their complete satisfaction.
Extraordinary Service We go to extraordinary lengths to satisfy and delight our customers. We earnestly try to meet or exceed your expectations on every single printed document you purchase from us. We know that by doing so, our customers will become an advocate for our business. Advocates do more than just buy printing. They talk about it with their friends and business associates.
Meaningful Value We offer value to our customers by providing them with high-quality printing, on time, on budget, and with a competitive price. We are constantly challenged to improve the value proposition for our customers.
Here are our some of our favorite customer service quotes.
- “ The goal as a company is to have customer service that is not just the best but LEGENDARY.” Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart
- “ It is not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money... It is the customer who pays the wages.” Henry Ford, Founder of Ford Motors
- “ Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” Mother Teresa
- “ If you work just for money, you’ll NEVER make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” Ray Kroc; Founder of McDonald’s
- “ We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.com
- “ Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft
- “A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.” Chinese Proverb
- Do what they do so well that you will want to see it again and bring their friends.” Walt Disney, Founder of Disney
- People before profit.” Bonobos’ Ninja Customer Service Motto#DeskQuote
- “ Be everywhere, do everything, and never fail to astonish the customer.” Macy’s Motto
Last this was hanging on the print shop wall in our East Frist Street Oswego location, my Grandfathers all time favorite saying.
Quality is like buying oats. If you want nice, fresh, clean oats, you must pay a fair price. However, if you can be satisfied with oats that have already been through the horse ....................... that comes a little cheaper!